Kathleen over at Autism Herd awarded this to me on the condition that I post seven things about myself and then pick three more blogs for the award, so here goes….
- I’m a country girl at heart. I grew up with horses, literally as we raised several from the day they were born. When I was a child I also owned two ducks, six cats and four dogs.
- I’ve been a city girl for more than thirty years, but I still love visiting rural areas to get away from it all, and there are times when I don’t think I could make it through the day without man’s best friend, my dogs.
- I fell in love in 1982 not with a man, but with the Rocky Mountains.
- I still moved to Hawaii twelve years later when I married the love of my life.
- My family will tell you I cry at every sad movie or even when I read a sad book. What can I say? I can’t help it. It’s who I am!
- I love people who are quirky. “Normal” is definitely overrated!
- I love all kinds of music, but I especially love hearing my own children perform. I assure you their musical talent did not come from me!
Now drum role please!
The three blogs I nominate are:
- Life in the House Asperger Built (I know Laura is everyone’s favorite.)
- Puzzle Piece Princess (Kelly’s a military wife who manages to help her two young daughters adjust to all the transitions being a military family requires.)
- Wonderfully Wired (Fiona explains so many things so well, but I especially love her post, “10 Things H Wants You to Know”
There are so many others I love too! I’m so thankful to have found the Autism Blog Directory and Kim and Kathleen and all of you.